Wednesday, April 1, 2009

TOEFL Waiver

ALERT : TOEFL results can be waived!!!! Ensure that you send the request to the admission office on time!!!!

My application to Judge


Respected Sir/ Madam,

I seek admission to the one year MBA program at Judge Business School. I am currently working as a Senior Program Manager with XYZ. I completed my Bachelor of Engineering degree from *** . *** is an Indian University where English is the language of instruction.

In addition, my experiences with the English language (work and education), which will support my request for waiver are listed below:

1. 6 years work experience with XYZ and ZXY, where official communication language is English.
2. 16 years of Education, both in school and college was in English.
3. Extensive interaction with my colleagues in Europe, specially UK , as a part of my profile at XYZ
4. GMAT score of _____ in 2008.
5. ILETS score of _____ in 2003.

I request you to extend a TOEFL waiver for my application to Cambridge University.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment